Dance India Dance Season 3 Auditions

Dance India Dance Season 3 Auditions

Another exciting news for the Dance India Dance Fans, Auditions for DID Season 3 have begun already. We are going to watch Dance Ke Superstars from 15th April and hopefully after that it will be Season 3 of Dance India Dance. If you know an Indian dance style like Indian Classic, Bollywood Dance or you are good at Modern Dance Styles like Contemporary Dance, Salsa Dance, Jive Dance or If you are a Hip Hop Dancer, Here is your chance to try your luck and get selected in the auditions of Dance India Dance Season 3. Age limit for DID Season 3 Auditions is 15-30 years. Hurry up as the registrations are on first come first serve basis.

Dance India Dance Season 3 Registration Process

Go to Dance India Dance Auditions registration page.

Fill the form and wait for further instructions from the DID team. We will update here once the audition dates are announced.

21 thoughts on “Dance India Dance Season 3 Auditions

1. saket chitram says:

hey wts d website 4 dance ke superstars lk 1 u made 4 did doubles…

1. sshikoon says:

JUG……… lok kyun prince ko support kar re hey……

i hate prince dance…

2. abdull2011 says:

I am quite sure that after Dance Ke Superstars, the lil champs will come as the auditions have been started while the DID 3 auditions are only be registered, they haven’t started yet…… so i am quite sure that Sa Re Ga Ma Pa lil champs will come after Dance ke superstar. who agrees with me???

1. sshikoon says:

Jisko prince ka dance acha nahi lag ta hai oh lok price ko hat karo..

3. chakram says:

iam very much aunxity aout DID season3 plz keep the details sa soon as possible.plzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:

4. live2dance218 says:

1. sshikoon says:

Ye orissa ka ramhari ka copy kar ta hai…u r not belive then go colors ta india got talent – 2 dekho pata chalega…

2. nazishk says:

Here is the link you can check, i am not sure if this is what you need but i hope it helps!!

5. Nikhil68 says:

when does the venue release…….
    did season 3……..

6. nazishk says:

live2dance218 said: Apr 16, 2011 am30 7:11 amDoes anyone know how people from the USA can audition for DID? I am unable to find information anywhere about it. Please let me know :)

1. Shivali123 says:

It doesn’t work for me. I live in the USA too.

7. Shivali123 says:

I tried registering, but it does not let me. It says the page is still under reconstruction. What should I do? Please help!

8. ZiZil says:

I am also at USA I am tried to register and I already register but I didn’t get any email the same site given above

1. Shivali123 says:

Can you help me? Why doesn’t the site work for me? It says the site is under construction.

1. live2dance218 says:

thats weird! have you tried again? let me know and maybe i can help you out a bit. im also from the US but i registered long back and it worked. if you dont mind, you can give me an easier way to contact you and if i find any other info on auditions i can let you know or vice versa.(:

1. Shivali123 says:

I’ve tried it a million times after that, and it just doesn’t work for me!!! I’ve been trying since June…my email is shiva5762@yahoo.co.in. Let me know if you find something….thank you so much. I appreciate it so much(:

9. Avinash singh solanki says:

I have tried to registered for did audition and i don’t understand anything. so please help me that and send the registration form on my id – thakur.avi0@gmail.com

10. shraddha1319 says:

same problem wid me, i have tried to do registration but, website is not reacting ..help me about registration

11. ShaQ' ir says:

Salaam to all, DID4 is close us….