DID Finale to be streamed LIVE!

DID Finale to be streamed LIVE!

If you already know what this is about and just want the link to watch the live stream, CLICK HERE! Feel free to spread the word and share the link – help us break the record of the most users ever online!! :D Remember, this is a members only treat!

The team here at DID.in has a great treat in store for you!

Have you been following your favorite contestant this season closely?

Do the results always have you at the edge of your seats?

Are you just itching to know who won the finale?

Me too, friends me too! :D Thanks to the admin, you can reduce the amount of time you have to wait by WATCHING THE FINALE LIVE!

As you know, the grand finale of DID season 2 is tomorrow, April 23rd. If you’ve been following our recent posts, you’ll know that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are going to be there. While our favorite star, Hrithik Roshan, won’t be there due to what I hear is a dance-related injury, there will be a whole slew of other celebrities at the finals.

That said, we know you’re all very excited to watch the finale [who isn't?!] and so, we will be streaming it live (it will be working when the finale starts, we promise), just for our members here! (Don’t worry if you miss it live – it’ll be up later for everyone to watch.) :wink:

We hope you enjoy this special treat that Admin is putting together (no small task, I assure you).

By the way, some people have been asking us about Little Masters. We will be bringing Little Masters to you, too, so do stick around after the finale of DID2!

95 thoughts on “DID Finale to be streamed LIVE!

1. newpupil50 says:

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. brkdancekid says:

its great that it’ll be streamed live

wish i had unlimited subscription :(
    still my tivo is good so that’ll do

3. shrekool22 says:

yippy yippy yeah yeah yippy yippy
    arrippaaa
    arrrriiiipppaaaa
    i am fourth for the first time
    arre mujhe pakka koi bata sakta hai kya dat whos comin for the finale. there are so many speculations and rumors around

4. sambit says:

dharmesh sir must win
    he deserves to win in the final….becoz he is the 7th time highest voted const….. :P :P :?: :? :o :roll:
    best of luck dharmesh sir :D :?: :) 8O

5. Me xD says:

Hope Shakti Wins …… :wink:

6. bhavesh2983 says:

Go Dharmesh sir!!!!!!!!
    If you dont win then it will be a politics.

7. limpbizkit says:

yeah Dharmesh must win
    otherwise it will a politics and fake result…

8. AnnieJ says:

I’m glad everyone is very excited. If you appreciate our work here from this season and have some loose change in your pockets, consider making a donation to help keep us awesome – and free! :mrgreen:

9. prashant22 says:

well done annie u really r a good writed…btw i have posted ur topi on previous threat fell free to take it…

10. AnnieJ says:

@Prashant

Aww thanks! YAY! I got the topi! I’ll respond to it properly later :P

11. kanchha says:

12. prashant22 says:

ok u take ur time…n imeant a good writer sorry for the typo mistake..did u had a exam today???if yes how was it…????

13. sambit says:

:oops :lol:
    :o :roll:
    :o :o
    :oops: :oops: vote for dharmesh plzzzzzz

14. A_A says:

okay everytime you open a page or refresh, that box opens up.. something to note for the admin.. imo it should only open when you open the site first time.. it shouldnt come again and again.. gets irritating

15. Dipankar says:

in this site the live streaming will be telecasted?????

16. rifat_swe says:

wow……..its great…….. :wink:

17. AnnieJ says:

@Prashant

No worries, I understood what you meant, thanks! :) No exams today.

@Dipankar

Yes, right on this site!

@A__A

I told the Admin about this. I thought it would only do that tomorrow. We’ll see what Admin says….lol.

18. soniya516 says:

dharmeshsir is true winner of did2.gud luck.we all pray for you.i m living in canada and we all DID fans ‘ll meet tomorrow and watch DID live.thanks for streamed live. :)

19. illusion says:

i hope its a fantastic finale to what has been an interesting journey…

its gonna be great to see allt he eliminated contestants also performing. wonder whther season 1 conntestants will also come again…

well it had better be a good finale.. am gonna rush back from my dance class to catch it on time…

20. AnnieJ says:

@illusion

Haha, yes, you must make it back in time! XP Btw, it’s AWESOME that you do ballet :)

21. rishiraj84 says:

dharmesh winning all the way

22. Good job guys!

:!: I support Shakti! :arrow:

23. Can you guys please make Live show available for Linux and Mac users too? Windows media player doesn’t work on Mac and linux. Please?

24. AnnieJ says:

@DrupalDaddy

It depends on how many Mac/Linux users we have. Maybe I can get a quick poll up….

25. AnnieJ says:

@DrupalDaddy

I don’t think we’ll be able to make magic happen for Mac/Linux users – I’m a Mac user too. We’re SOL, I guess. Sorry! :\

26. Sital says:

Thank you Admin! I’m just waiting and waiting waiting only waiting for FINALE!!! :)

27. latika08 says:

all the best punitttttttttttttttttttttttt :wink:

28. mnegi says:

I love to see Hat on Dharmesh’s Head…

29. nay2in says:

thanks admin for nice work, keep going this job for little champ also

30. brkdancekid says:

i heard the someone say that dharmesh would be doing

bboying , i wonder if that is true , well it would be treat to watch him

31. sklrehman says:

shakti is best.

dharmesh also good but hope shakti win the title. all the best

32. usha5010 says:

punit…punit….yeeeeeee…u r de winner oooo

33. DIDrocks says:

well this is a nice present. does anyone know when DID will air on tv in the US? like is it friday or saturday? cuz if its saturday, i will definitely be watching it here! i cant stand the suspense. lol. not that this season’s result will be that of a shocker anyway. lol.

34. queendoll says:

Amar is already a winner for me but wish binny or punnit should win………..

35. AnnieJ says:

@DIDrocks

I am not sure, I would wager Friday nights as usual. But I could be wrong….

36. breathless says:

@ DIDrocks
    Where I live in the USA they said it was going to be aired 7:30am and on 9:00pm, but since it is going to be telecast live and we live in different time zone everyone in the USA that live in the different time zone is going to have a different time its aired. I live in the Alaska time zone just if you want to do the conversion.

I hope Shakti(50% chance wins, maybe she will get amar fans votes now) or Punit(even though it is unlikely wins)wins.

37. breathless says:

@DIDrocks
    I forget to mention it is going to be telecast live on FRIDAY in my time zone.

38. style says:

I want that the winner should be a person who is good at both Indian and Western dance forms.
    Because this show has witnessed repeated dance forms by some of the contestents, SHAKTI & PUNIT I also feel that there must be restriction to a particular dance form being repeated again and agian.
    Also as clear that only Amar, Amrita, Dharmesh and Binny were the dancers who could carry on with any type of dance forms, i think these four should have been in finals.

39. breezenwaves says:

Hello everyone…

someone had mentioned that voting link on http://www.danceindiadance.zeetv.com website was not working and they were unable to vote.

I also had the same problem, but now the website is working and i was able to vote… so please log on and vote for your fav dancing star…

40. Jeet says:

It is nice to see a more balanced forum where supporters of Shakti and Dharmesh are at par. There are also strong supporters of Punit and Binny. Much better than the earlier couple of weeks.

41. pa says:

DID2: THUMPS UP to D sir, G maa and group for the hard work and commitment they showed throughout the show.

BIG THUMPS DOWN to Remo and Terrence. Yes, both of them were really gr8 initially but later on they showed their true color when they started loosing their contestants.

THUMPS DOWN to M daa. With due respect voting people, He should have kept Amar in the finale using Vito power.

BIGGEST THUMPS UP to danceindiadance.in for sharing gr8 quality videos :).

42. Jeet says:

@style, considering your opinion, if DID had applied the restrictions, Dharmesh would have been out long back considering his only strength is hip hop. He never did justice to any other dance form he performed.

43. DIDrocks says:

@breathless

i think u might be right there. cuz my tv guide said that the telecast will be at 10:30 am on friday morning. so this would mean that the show is gonna air on my tv before it does on this website. correct? cuz according to the time the show is gonna air on this website, it will be around 7 pm on friday night for me. but my tv airs it on friday 10:30 am. so i would watch on tv first. right? but admin and annie claim that the show is gonna air live on this website. so my concern is that how the heck is my tv gonna air it before it even happens india? it doesnt make sense. thats why i thought it was gonna air on saturday for us instead of friday, a day after the finale. but since my tv guide and u are saying that this is not the case, im confused now. lol.

so lemme get things straight.

i live in eastern time zone in USA.

when admin shows the video on this website, it would be 7 pm for me friday night.
    but my tv gudie says the finale will air on my tv on friday at 10:30 am.
    when it is 10:30 am on friday here in the eastern time zone, it is 9 pm on friday in india.
    so the finale is gonna be live in india at 9 pm on friday night. correct?
    but admin says the show on the website is gonna be live. well in that case it should air when it is airing in india. but no. this is airing when it is 7 pm for me on friday, which is 5:30 am in india on saturday. the time that is given on my page for the finale videos is later than the actual live finale. this is my problem.

does this make sense? so basically the bottom line is….im confused out of my mind. which will air first? the show on my tv or the video on this site? lol. can someone help me?

44. AnnieJ says:

@Pa

Lol, thanks for the thumbs up! (I think you meant thumBs, not thumps. Thumb is one of the digits on your hand. A thump is like hitting someone really hard, a heavy blow.)

45. DIDrocks says:

@breathless

i too pray that shakti wins. after all its about the strongest dancer and the being consistently the strong dancer, which i feel shakti has been.

46. DIDrocks says:

lol annie! :D

47. skumar says:

All the contestants are great dancers

48. AnnieJ says:

@DIDrocks

You laugh at everything I say! Heck, I bet you laughed when you read this post because I wrote it! Lol.

Regarding times, here’s what I pulled from another site:

9:30 AM Central Time
    10:30 AM Eastern Time
    7:30 AM Pacific Time
    8:30 AM Mountain Time

The show airs live in India on April 23rd at 8pm. It’s not like we get it earlier in the US – it falls earlier in the day for us than it does for Indians, but if we’re both getting it live it’s not as if they get it “before” us lol.

I’m wondering if the counter is incorrect, since it would not be right for India (India doesn’t have 22 some odd hours left since it’s like 10am for them), and certainly not for where I am either. Hmmm….

People, go with what you know using your brain. I’ll ask Admin about this fishy counter business lol

49. Jay Rawat says:

Keep it up Shakti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. DIDrocks says:

exactly annie. thats what i had a problem with too. the counter is not consistent with the timings. that was what was throwing me off. and i dont laugh cuz u wrote it. no. i laugh cuz its funny. i wouldve laughed even if it was some other person who wrote it. i just laugh at ur posts frquently cuz ur posts are so funni and unique. i luv reading them. thats all. lol.

51. DIDrocks says:

and i dont think i can watch it live. i got class tomorrow. darn it. maybe i should skip class. lol. its an idea.lol.

52. AnnieJ says:

@DIDrocks

Lol! If I knew how to fix it and had the power to do so, I would! XP

I’m glad my posts are interesting and funny lol :P I learned a new word today – nudiustertian! It means the day before yesterday, lol. But it’s ut of use, poo! I’ll bring it back to life, I will! :mrgreen:

53. AnnieJ says:

@DIDrocks

I have class too, I can’t watch it! Lolz. And anyway, I have a Mac, meaning Windows Media Player is a no-go, boo!

54. DIDrocks says:

lol i faith in u annie. u will definitely bring it back to life. tum nahi toh aur kaun? ye sirf tumhari bas ki baath hai. well, toodles for now. gotta get some sleep. c ya!

55. AnnieJ says:

Toodles, I love that word! Toodles to you too :)

56. JIN BABA says:

This was in today’s edition of Hindustan Times

Final Interview Of All Final 4 Contestant.

remove the – Tag Below Link.

ht-tp://epaper.hindustantimes.c-om//Web/HTMumbai/Article/2010/04/23/536%5C23_04_2010_536_002.jpg

NjoY!. :)

57. RohiniLokhande says:

Vote for Dharmesh sir pleaseeeeeeeeeee :|

58. rock the stage dharmesh we r with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :o :o :lol:

59. illusion says:

oooooohhhh im so loking frward to tonite’s episode…

all our heated debates on this forum, our silent and sumtimes not so silent support. our prayers and wishes and of course aall the hard work put in by all these 18 contestants, their masters, the backstage staff, the costume and makeup staff, EVERYTHING is gonna come down to just one moment when they pull out a name from an envelope…

if it feels surreal to us, i can just imagine what it wud be like for them….

best of luck to all 4 contestants. may the best man/woman win!

60. illusion says:

dear annie ,
    thank u so much for ur kind words. but i dont “do” ballet, im just learning… its been 3 months now … but then one learns by doing so perhaps that was a moot point.:) ppl ask me whats the toughst thing abt learning ballet n i say….. putting on the stockings… :lol: still feels kinda weird for me coz all my life ive danced in salwar kameez, having had a bharatnatyam background.
    do u dance too?

61. sambit says:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    vote for dharmesh sir
    its the last day
    :confused: :arrow: :roll: :lol: :lol:

62. illusion says:

de3ar jinbaba.
    jai ho baba! kahaan gaayab ho gaye the? ya phir apne baba-powers se himalaya ki choti par gaye the meditation karne?
    lol… good to see u back…

63. illusion says:

dear jeet,
    yre quite right in saying that there seems to be even support for dharmesha n shakit now on this forum, as opposed to how it was a few weeks ago… or maybe all the diehard d-supposrtrs got carried away and got themselves banned? lol…
    anyway this makes the forum a whole lot more fun…

64. Roneeta says:

please people vote to D sir

65. love_dharmesh says:

;HEY GUYS PLS VOTE DOR DHARMESH………….

i MISS DANCE INDIA DANCE BCOZ OF DHARMESH…

66. style says:

AS per voting trends seen on several sites and polling survey this is the final list:
    1. Dharmesh ( absolute sweep )
    2.Binny ( unexpected surprise !!!! )
    3.Shakti ( it seems true but can’t say till actual announcement)
    4.punit ( that much is enough for him)

However no claim against the above results
    Dharmesh & Binny u both make Geeta maa proud

67. shohagh says:

I think Shakti will win
    Previous two episode he gets highest vote. and last performance Terrance not good comment to Dharmesh Sir. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

68. sunehritaqdeerkitopi says:

Binney Sharma will win

Edit By AnnieJ: No spamming! We can read your sentence the first time without difficulty.

69. shohagh says:

:evil: :evil: :evil: I don’t think Binney Sharma has the capability to win sunehritaqdeerkitopi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

70. DID Magic says:

Can’t wait. It’s going to be a blast.

All the best D. We know you going to rock the stage. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

71. vickykumar says:

THERE IS 58% ABOVE VOTE FOR DHARMESH SIR BY THIS SITE & IN 90% IS MY FRIEND CIRCLE AND SOTHAT DHARMESH SIR SHOULD WIN OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE FAKE & POLITICS,
    & DHARMESH SIR IS DESERVE THAN OTHERS. :lol:

72. Jeet kune do says:

Dharmesh sir vinner självklart :D han är otroligt bra jag behöver inte ens hålla tummarna, han är en vinnare och han vinner :D

73. Jeet kune do says:

DHARMESH SIR

74. mnegi says:

Dharmesh ki jai ho

75. prashant22 says:

oh man just cant wait now…but i will be missing the first 1 hr due to my classes…
    nd dharmesh u better win man love u infinite times best of luck… :P

76. dashingluckysingh@gmail.com says:

Dharmesh sir is a clear winner of the DID2 and i am eagerly waiting for the result to be announced in the favour of dharmesh sir.Only dharmesh sir deserve the golden cap.All the best to dharmesh sir.

77. Manish Kumar says:

:lol: DONT WORRY DHARMESH U DEFINITELY WIN

78. babarkhan111 says:

somya and jay missing u sooo much :(

79. babarkhan111 says:

all the best darmesh sir u r the winner 8O

80. babarkhan111 says:

grand master
    master remo
    master geeta
    master terrance
    and dance india dance miss u alot
    sub hamisha khush rahoo. :D

81. shohagh says:

Hi vickykumar, :evil: :evil:
    I think this is your politics, bcz you said 90% of voter your friend circle. So Dharmesh is not truly winner. voting system is false, to select appropriate candidate. :evil: :evil: :evil:

82. shweta18 says:

hi
    shakti u win yaar
    dharmesh is a loser
    who ever wins u r the winner for me
    so don’t u worry abt it
    keep smiling :D :lol: :mrgreen: :P :) :wink:

83. Silky.bose says:

Shakti…all the best…I hope you win and make us proud…u r the best….

84. newpupil50 says:

d hope u win and make us proud

85. breezenwaves says:

Hi,
    the grand finale has started.. every one…. enjoy the show… the suspense will be over soon !!

86. pankaj15498 says:

shakti is really a absurd choice…she s jst another chik showing more of her skin than d dance…may b most of the boys voted for her…n i think binny is way better thn her…as she dances more thn showing flesh….for me its only DHARMESH SIR….HE ROCKSSSSSSSSSS…..

87. oye_hoye says:

Dharmesh Yelande (58%, 13,338 Votes, how could he loose????, this show is fixed

88. Archita says:

ha ha ha
    sabka tamanna gaya pani mein………
    votes of public gaya g ke khajane mein……
    na vote ki kadar hei na public ki us stage mein…
    jisko g ka mann karta hei de dete hei takdir ki topi uske jholi mein…..

89. Archita says:

hiiii guys….
    mera sayeri keisa tha?
    this is the 1st sayeri written by me.kya karun raha bhi nehi jata aur saha bhi nehi jata….
    This reasult shows peise ke liye log kuch bhi kar sakte hein..
    well done shakashti u win the match……..

90. jeeten1011 says:

wah archita kya sayri likhi.kya baat kya baat kya baat and grand salute for u.

91. Archita says:

thank u jeeten. thank u soo much.
    weise DID reasults dekhne ke baad aur koi bhi reality show nehi dekhna chahungi mein.
    public ko bas bewakuf banana inka shauk hei sayad.
    bolo jay jay Zee tv and jay jay Shakti ji ki…