Zee TV Dance India Dance on 30th January

Zee TV Dance India Dance on 30th January

Biggest dance reality show ever in Indian Television history is to rule Zee TV Viewers.

Mithun Chakraborty is all set to judge the contestants, show is starting on 30th January 2009. After Ek Se Badhkar Ek Chota Packet Bada Dhamaka, Zee TV & UTV is bringing television’s biggest dance reality show Dance India Dance.

Nation wide auditions are already over. Contestants after training from choreographers Terrence Lewis, Remo D’Souza and Geeta Kapoor will rock the stage to compete for Dance India Dance Competition.

Contestants are trained in all forms of dance be it traditional bollywood or the latest trends around the world. We are in for a variety of dance.

13 thoughts on “Zee TV Dance India Dance on 30th January

1. Jagdish Sharma says:

Elimination of Kamlesh Patel (Dance India Dance episode shown in the UK on 14th February) gives one solid evidence of the discrimination in India against the disabled people. It demonstrates that Indian society represented by the professionals like Remo D’Souza, Terrence Lewis, Geeta Kapoor and Mithun Chakraborti, is not yet ready to integrate the less able citizens of India. Indians forget that it is not a person who is disabled but the environment that we live in that makes someone a disabled person. It is a national disgrace on Zee TV and today’s India and who on one hand wants to become a shining example amongst the developed nations and on the other hand allows this discrimination.

2. TAHIR KHAN says:

KIRAN u are a brilliant dancer having good classical skills my best wishes and prays be always with u may ALLAH bless u and sucess u in every field of life

3. Thiaray Family says:

Hi!!! I watch Dance India Dance every week. I just wanted to share my views that this show is the best show I have ever watched! In addition to that, the judge Geeta Kapoor is the sweetest judge and she is an extremely nice person. The back stage clips of her is always very supportive. Geeta treats every one with love, care, and especially respect. She is very sweet. Keep on rocking Dance India Dance!!!!!

Thiaray Family
    Milpitas, California, USA

4. MeraMulk says:

T – you are superb! Your choreography is amazing and outstanding! It’s just T!

Most eliminations thus far doesn’t seem to performance based. Poor judgements. Just being candid. Just like any other Z DRAMA – drama bazis are surviving. May be for TRPs.

Costumes and makeups give the show a cheap image. It looks like there is a Z-proven theory that – less clothing – vulgur clothing = good dacne show! Point is – unwanted vulgarity in clothing.

Mithun Da – UR the Best!

5. salman533 says:

Hi
    I watch Dance India Dance every week. I just wanted to share my views that this show is the best show I have ever watched! . Keep on rocking Dance India Dance!!!!!

6. seemajauhari says:

hi, i am seema, i watch the episode, i enjoyed this episode especially Binny’s performance. i wd like to see her till last episode. she is very talented, beautiful & good dancer. Binny you are the best. wish you a good luck and come to ahmedabad with dance india dance trophy.

All the best & best wishes.

7. malik imran says:

hi and how are you i laik dance india dance . and jaj
    ham sab is sho ko boht shok sy dikh ty hai  i reqvest  to my nime anaons to live sho by

8. Nisha says:

Hi ….

I watch Dance India Dance every week.  I love DID progarame…. all the best

9. Rozario says:

I love to see dance india all the Thursday and Fridays Good luck to all participants….

Thanks,
    Rozario Horta, Saudi Arabia

10. Rozario says:

I love to see dance india dance  all the Thursday and Fridays Good luck to all participants….
    Thanks,
    Rozario Horta, Saudi Arabia

11. Rozario says:

:oops: What a dance from Mr. Dharmeshsir, godbless and keep on dancing; good luck for your future…..

Thanks,
    Rozario Horta,mumbai, Saudi Arabia

12. adi007 says:

I watch DID since session 1 but this week its so dissappointing that Hansika and Vatsal Got eliminated,Speacially Hansika should come back,she deserve to be in final 3.There should be fight between Ruturaj,vaishali and Hasnsika,and that day best performance may win and only Then then it can be fair and DID style Decision.